Name: Sharon George
Here is my post for the Wall of Something:
Today (07/02/2021) Reggie crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He is now free of his earthly body to run through the fields and on the beach catching his Frisbee and those waves. Over his 10 years, we told Reggie he was a show dog and he sure did show everyone he was going to provide companionship, caring, playfulness and hope until the absolute end.
Thank you to everyone at VGRC who made his life here fulfilling. He enjoyed all the waves, the hugs and chin scratches he received from all of you.
Reggie’s last day:
• chased a rabbit through a field
• went for 2 long walks
• greeted new people in the neighborhood
• went for an hour-long car ride
• looked out over the Gulf and the waves
• got wet in a rainstorm
• gave every bit of his love he had left
Rest In Peace sweet Reggie.