The WALL of SOMETHING serves as an electronic bulletin board for Venetian residents.
The web site is open to all residents. The web site is funded and supported by the VGRC Community Association and its members.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Post
On the Wall of Something you CAN post:
- Something You Want to Purchase
- Something You Want to Borrow such as a walker or baby stroller
- Something You Want To Find such as a carpenter, roofer, pet sitter or a reliable company that will ship your car. etc
- Something You Want to Organize such as a common interest club like geneology or a book club
- Something You Want to Rent at the Venetian
- Something You Want to Cheer About such as the great service you received at Wilde Honda or the prime rib at a particular restaurant
- Something You Want to Announce and Broadcast
- Something You Want to Sell such as your bike, a piece of furniture or golf clubs
- Something Else?
Is there anything I cannot Post
- Something political such as support for a political candidate or issue.
- Something negative or caustic such as the bad meal you had at a restaurant.
- Something that touches the area of religion, race, gender or ethnic background.
- Something for sale such as piece of property or item that is not located at the Venetian
How do I contact an individual who posts something?
Each posting should have the individual’s name, email and/or phone.
Can I post in behalf of a company I work for?
The short answer is no but you can post as an individual. For example, you make and sell jewelry. Yes, you can post it. You work for the ABC Jewelry Company and want to post it under the name of ABC Jewelry. No, you cannot post it. The same for the sale of one’s house when represented by a real estate company. No, you cannot post it under the name of the real estate company, but remember, you can always post something as an individual.
How long will my posting remain on the wall of something?
All postings are automatically removed after 30 days. We understand that some users may wish to have their posting removed sooner. At the present time, however, we are unable to delete individual postings prior to 30 days. Thanks for your understanding.
The VGRC Community Association reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any posting at any time. Our purpose is to keep the WALL upbeat, of interest to residents, a service of resident but not as a sounding WALL that may be construed as negative or controversial.
Have a Question?
Use our online form to Contact Us